Have your puppy photographed
The puppy stage is very short and we all melt when we look at photos of puppies. Most of us wish we could have a puppy again as they are so sweet and adorable, capture these moments before they are forever lost. Let us capture those clumsy, sleeping or even playful moments.
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever
This is a sad topic but capture your pets before they pass on, schedule yearly shoots for them, do not regret the fact that you do not have any awesome images of your companions.
Your pet is part of your family
Just as we should have professional pictures taken with our spouses and families, so should we endeavor to do the same with your pet. Pet photography has the ability to allow us to be far more artistic with the lighting that we use. You will probably be so happy with your images you will want to hang them in your home.
Your pet photography session can be a piece of art
Yes, you can purchase stock photographs, but create a unique personalized piece of art with you animals. As a photographer, I understand most needs for such art and that is why I have created these pet photography sessions. My photography is elegant and I hope to create some striking images you would be proud to print and hang.
Pet photography can be a bit of a luxury, but once these moments have been captured you will not only have these memories forever you should see the value in the investment. These images also make great gifts.
Are you in the pet business?
You should most certainly see the need for high quality marketing materials. If you would like your business to grow then consider taking your advertising and display materials to the next level.
How to prepare for you photography session
- Make sure your pet’s vaccinations are up to date.
- Have a lot of patience, if you arrive stressed your pet will pick up on that.
- When you creaarrive, we will only start setting up for the session, as this will give your pet time to explore the area we will work in and also relax.
- If you are bringing your dog in, you know there temperament best, but try to ensure that you have taken it for a walk, they will need a little exercise to get rid of excess energy, don’t totally wear them out though!
- Get your pet groomed before your session, the minimum should be a good brushing before arriving at the studio. Please also ensure that any tear stains have been wiped away from around their eyes.
- Bring your pets favorite treats, if you have a dog and it is not allergic, bring some peanut butter, it will be great for some of the images. It is very important to hide all snacks from them, we may not even use them.
- Pick the right accessories, be it their favorite blanket, toy etc. Keep them hidden until we need them.
- From an animal health perspective, please ensure you bring your own blankets and outfits if required.
- You do have the option of being included in a few of the images. A makeup artist can be arranged if you would like makeup for yourself. Avoid bright patterns, stripes, plaids or clothing with writing on it. Mid-tones and darker muted tones are normally best.
- Practice your commands, particularly with a dog, sit and stay!